UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Shane!

CBMM1

Thanks guys! I spent most of the day so far at the DMV or OMV (Office of Motor Vehicles) as it is called now, getting my drivers license renewed and my motorcycle endorsements renewed. So many children in there getting their first license. Feeling old now...

I got my license renewed through the mail the last couple of times. I love that I don't have to wait in line, though I am tempted to do so to get a new picture. I was about 40 pounds heavier when the pic on my license was taken.

Edited by karamazov80

Thanks again everyone! Sam, I wish I could have done it through the mail, but for some reason I was not eligible. I had to re-up the eye exam and my motorcycle endorsement. That place truly is hellish and I believe, always will be.

Ah. There were a couple of places on the west bank where I initially would go to get my licenses a lifetime ago, and I recall they were both pretty bad. Seems like the folks working there would rather have been anywhere else. The ones in BR actually aren't too too bad, though the lines are still a real pain.