UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2014 DST Minimates Panel Video

I just finished the video. Very cool stuff. I think when Chuck said "Sunspot" he meant "Sunfire," since he goes with Banshee. And Zach's comments made me think that an updated Giant Sized X-Men release of some kind could be in the pipeline. I hope so.

I just finished the video. Very cool stuff. I think when Chuck said "Sunspot" he meant "Sunfire," since he goes with Banshee. And Zach's comments made me think that an updated Giant Sized X-Men release of some kind could be in the pipeline. I hope so.

Yeah - actually suspected he may have meant Sunfire instead of Sunspot... but i was actually kind of giddy at the idea of a 90's X-Force Sunspot and figured that it has a lesser chance of being made, so i let myself believ that's what he meant for just a moment there.

Just him knowing Banshee is important, and that he's on the 'list' makes me feel a good deal better.

What other teams have DST obviously started, but stopped just short of finishing? I suspose you could argue for Forge.... but despite really wanting him, he was never really a serous mainstay of any X-team other than X-Factor, and DST hasn't made any efforts to get them going.

Edited by Nessex

What other teams have DST obviously started, but stopped just short of finishing?

Though I don't know that finishing this team was ever a goal of DST, my obvious response is the Defenders. Still lots of those guys to go. . .I should change my avatar to better lobby Zach.

Huge thanks to Delta for doing this. He did the hardest part of this effort by dragging camera equipment around, setting it up and tearing it down. I appreciate you volunteering to carry out this production. Excellent job.