UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ray Donovan on Showtime

The first season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan ended last night. It stars Jon Voight and Liev Schreiber.

Here are some customs I'm fiddling with.

post-6048-0-83899300-1379957690_thumb.jp

post-6048-0-78623000-1379957723_thumb.jp

post-6048-0-88026400-1379957743_thumb.jp

The characters in below pic. Left to Right

Avi , Ray Donovan, Mickey Donovan, Terry Donovan, Bunchy Donovan, Daryll "Black Irish" Donovan

post-6048-0-07506700-1379957903_thumb.jp

Avi is Ray's right hand man who is played by the guy who was Scarface's right hand man Manny. DC Sgt Rock Face with 24 Jack Bauer body.

Ray is Liev Schreiber so it's Spec Ops Sabretooth from Wolverine Origins for face and then Bruce Willis Expendables shirt with ASM Parker jacket. Ray wears nice clothes.

Mickey is Jon Voight. Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bob Face on Back to the Future Alt 80's Biff Body. You could also use white t-shirts/undershirts.He wears a chain.

Terry is Eddie Marsan from World's End and the bad guy from Hancock; he is in the Sherlock Holmes movies too. For his face i chose Willem Dafoe Platoon with some Curly hair. Body is from new Tomb Raider under the armor with bare arms. You can use Marduck from SFT for tattoo arms.

Bunchy is Dash Mihok, IMDB him. For his face I chose Hulk Movie Emil Blonsky, I may change his hair up. Body is from BSG Leoben. He wears a lot of track suits, so maybe Rocky when i get him.

Dayll is Pooch Hall, nicknamed Black Irish and the newest Donovan brother. Iron Man Movie 1 Jim Rhodes face. Waling Dead Glenn's Hoodie with bare arms. This outfit would also work for Bunchy or Terry.

The wife Abby would also be a quick custom using some long red hair.

Potato Pie is another character I want to make.

Edited by WookieFodder