UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bizklimkit Designs

What's up guys? Instead of posting all of my old designs individually, I have them hosted on this website for you all to see. It's nicely organized and it's got every design I've done.

When I do new designs (like the Longshot design here) I'll post them in this thread and add them to the album.

Enjoy.

http://www.topropetalk.com/gallery/Minimate-Designs

Longshot.jpg

Longshot2.jpg

Also, I know I didn't do his face and hair. I think the hair will be done to the customizers liking anyways, so i think drawing it out is pretty irrelevant. That, and I'm lazy. A face like Longshot's, in my opinion, doesn't need to be drawn out because other than his shining eye, there's no defining features about it. So just use a random face. Again, I'm also just being lazy.

I was hoping you'd show up with these awesome designs!

Very Nice, and I STILL love that Alpha Flight Wolverine(now there's a Wolverine variant that I think everyone could be happy about ;))!

Yeah I'll do an updated morph. and which Nightcrawler costume do you want me to do? I haven't seen his newest costume, but I'll look around.

also, am i using the right template?

and i'm not sure where the morbius design is. i don't have any of the originals still on my computer, so if anyone has it, please upload it for me.

Edit: Here's the newest Nightcrawler costume I found. All of the white parts looked this off white beige-ish color, but I wasn't sure if that was lighting or what, so I did 2 versions. VARIANT!!1

Nightcrawler.jpg

Nightcrawler2.jpg

Edit 2: Morph.

Morph2.jpg

Morph2b.jpg

Morph3.jpg

Morph3b.jpg

If anyone else has any requests that they'd like to see drawn out, just let me know.

I know know what the actual customizers feel about this, but if you want a Marvel character made, I don't mind drawin the design if someone wants to use it to make an actual minimate out of it.

Also, doesnt' anyone know how I could go about possibly contacting AA about doing designs for them?

Also (again), I'm open to criticism and suggest abouot how to make my characters better.

Alright, here's my Weapon X. I hate the face. I wasn't gonna do one at all, but since he's got those things on his face, I decided to draw one out. I'd probably just reuse an old Wolverine face and hair, and just put a decal of the little circles and lines above his eyes.

i don't know how anyone will do the boxes hanging around his waste, but you have fun with that.

also, i was gonna draw his helmet thing, but I figured a modified cerebro helmet would be used regardless of what I drew.

Anyways...

Weapon_X.jpg

Weapon_Xb.jpg

Longshot_Face.jpg

here's the longshot temp. with a face that crippz asked me for.

Deadpool.jpg

Deadpoolb.jpg

• 1 year later...

The pic isnt working for me, and neither is the link you sent me. I appreciate you making a whole new desgin for me. :biggrin:

Nope, still not working. I think it's my internet playing up. I even reset my pc, but its not working still. I'll have to try it when no one is using the wireless network.

It's working now. I love it! The only thing is I'll probably change the purple to blue. I think I'm gonna paint mine. I don't know how to do decals. Nor do I know how to go about doing the mask/antennae.