UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Finals, baby!

warburger

Hoping for a Spurs win... smile.png

Not me. I'm hoping for a Heat loss. biggrin.png

And I really think his name should now be LeBron James Brown as he is now the hardest working man in the NBA.

I would agree that he's the James Brown of the NBA, but because he's such a great dramatic performer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rGCH_HRdQ

Easily the NBA equivalent of JB being taken off the stage at the end of the show, then tossing off the cape and starting back into his song laugh.png

@k80, imagine that...heh... :)

For the last three NBA finals, I have been rooting for the teams that beat the Lakers - Mavericks, Thunder and now Spurs.

I loved the Pacers in the Eastern Finals against Miami (after I learned to respect them - as a Knicks fan - for a well-deserved win against New York). I like how the team works as a team, not one or two superstars and a bunch of guys. Paul George did an outstanding job defending LBJ, who is just an incredibly talented guy playing amazing ball. (I have to respect him for that, although I really dislike him.) Very exciting and competative series!

I guess we're going to see something like this again in the Finals. At least I hope so. The first game was pretty thrilling.

I'm rooting for the Spurs for the sake of seeing the Heat loose. (There's a lot of envy in that statement... tongue.png )

Incredible. Those last 2 minutes in the third were just incredibly unexpected and changed everything. Haven't seen anything like that in a pretty long time. At one point the Heat outscored the Spurs about 30-5. Wow. Hoping for the next games to be more like the first.