UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Cylon Minimate Packaging Revealed

It works out at $4.3325 each excluding shipping.

LCS prices will be at lest $5 a piece.

AFX (click the banners) has them at $3.7491 excluding shipping.

I can guarantee that AFX will cost more with the shipping on top though.

Also perhaps you need to check your maths 119.24/24 = 4.96833

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^Oh, yeah, Deadpool? I used to (and still do) go to his site, every day, for HOURS. I bet it's an even tie between us two. ;)

But, yeah Danny, same here as Deadpool. :)

Ya know, I was going to say Alpheon may go just as much as me... Heh, ok, us two read it the most. As a side effect, I know almost everything, like there were four Silver Surfers, the one with 2099 was on a dark green base instead of grey likie the other three, and the one with Thanos is the only to have C3 feet, and I believe the only with the <> torso peg, but I may be wrong there.

Yeah, that last one is actually Ultimate Green Goblin, or at least my Thanos doesn't have that type of torso peg. Although, my friend has an Evil Ryu with that torso peg.

I knew all that stuff too, except the 2099 base thing. I don't own that two pack. Argh. :angry:;)

I was lucky enough to get 2099 from Aaron. I think I've traded for over half my minimates.

Guys, guess what. AFX= (counting shipping and handling) $101.39. And I can't find any weird clauses or anything, so if I do either, I think it will be AFX. That's $101.39 as opposed to around $120. Sorry, stuckakid!

You're right, Ady, they will be AT LEAST $5 at a LCS.

The BSG packaging looks pretty good, when are they due out?

Feburary 28th, 2007. At least, that's what it said on stuckakid.

Oddly DST literature keeps saying December recently... and considering those packaged shots they might be right..

OH BOY!!! :D So, that means I gotta pre-order these soon, right?

*edit* A public apology for my posting madness. I am really, really sorry, and I will change my ways. 43 posts in less then 4 hours is ridiculous, I know, and I implore you to accept my humblest apologies. I'm sorry. Thanks for your understanding.

OH BOY!!! :D So, that means I gotta pre-order these soon, right?

Hey Alpheon,

You just posted 3 of 4 replies in a row... and 8 on this page alone so far...

You have 43 posts so far today that's 10 more than both Ady and myself combined..

Dont take this personnelly but try to lighten up on posting, You dont have to answer EVERYTHING that's posted.

It makes it hard to keep up with threads that are moving if everthing has latest posts by one person.

T.

Hey Danny, no offence meant, but maybe you could pop this in as news on MMC? It hasn't updated in a while. Again, not trying to offend, as I bet I've read your reviews more than anyone else here. :D

Well you can tell my boss I have to go home in order to put up the news at the same time I post on the forum huh? :blink:

It's on MMC's news page now. I do have some kind of life outside my website :D

In reference to the original thread topic: DROOL! Those cases look sweet! I've got one case of Modern preordered already from Stuckakid. I'd like to pick up one Classic Cylon (probably the chrome version), partly for nostalgia and partly because one was seen briefly in the museum display on the hangar deck in the miniseries, which makes them canon in the new series.

Asylum Dude just posted some pix of a Prototype Modern Cylon it all it's pulled apart glory at the AA forums, so we can see just how they get that extra height.

http://artasylum.com/forum/index.php?topic=687.msg6811#new

Also this video of Aaron Douglas ( chief from the show) playing with minimates... Notice there are chief and cally prototypes :)

Go take a peek.

T.

I know there's been speculation on when we are getting theses and I dont know if anyone's posted this yet but according to the DST site estimated Availability Date is 12/26/2006 for the Cylons.

and end of March for BSG (3/28/2007) series 1

T.

I think it's whatever you find is cheaper for you at your location, Donster. I happen to find AFX is more convenient for me, but I know there are some loyal stuckakidevotees who are willing to order from them no matter what the cost.

I ordered Stuckakid, and you really should, unless the price difference is very big. They are really good, and help us out whenever possible. I already (finally :P ) ordered my case of Moderns, and wish I could get a second case.

Thanks for the advice gang, much appreciated. Debating on if I should order just before the holidays or right after. I have a little extra money tucked away, but like anything, I keep waiting for that other shoe to fall :rolleyes: I definately like the Kubrick like packaging of these though, I just have the C3/LOTR flashbacks that keep me from fully committing to these :mellow: It was definately refreshing to seeing the Chief playing with them(crosses fingers), maybe these will be more successful as a line.

I know there's been speculation on when we are getting theses and I dont know if anyone's posted this yet but according to the DST site estimated Availability Date is 12/26/2006 for the Cylons.

Any further confirmation on this? Because if it's a real date, and the West Coast gets their stuff a week early, we could be seeing Cylons in just over a week! :o