UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Deals Thread

itMFtis

Not sure if there is a better thread to post this in, but Marvel Minimates are buy 1, get 1 50% off at TRU (online and in store). Unfortunately, not all of the Marvel sets on their website are correctly included in this, such as the recent AvX set, and certain waves of Marvel vs Capcom. In the store, this would be pretty easy to argue if the price isn't adjusted correctly in their system.

Edit: just got back from TRU and their MvC waves are a little out of whack with this sale. I brought the MODOK/Akuma set and Sentinel/Ryu sets up. The MODOK set was part of the promotion, the Sentinel set was not. After mentioning that both sets are from the same series of toys, the cashier looked at the packaging and agreed. She manually adjusted the price of the 2nd set without any fuss.

* See post 14 for an Amazon promo ($20 off a $100 toy/games order).

Edited by itMFtis

The Halo sets were buy 1 get 1 50% off as well. I originally wasn't going to buy Halo stuff but I picked up a couple identical packs to army build. Damn, I was only intending on buying Marvel, but have since dipped into everything (Walking Dead/Expendables/Halo/Movie Monsters/Even the Knight Rider car for Punisher).

Edited by itMFtis

I hit up the TRU near my house and was suprised to see one Rick/zombie pack, zombie/zombie pack, 4 ghostbuster Janine/slimers and a few X-Men first class. There were several Kingpin/Daredevils as well.

Minimates at TRU are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. :tongue:

For Amazon Visa users (like me), you can take $20 off a $100+ purchase on a toys and games order as long as the items are specifically sold by Amazon. The promo code to apply during checkout is: toy20off

Here is a link to all the eligible Minimates items sold by Amazon.com.

It might be harder for some of you longtime collectors to find $100 worth of stuff, but I managed to get a bunch of MM sets in and Nerf stuff to fill the remaining gap. Enjoy!

I just came back from Tru shopping, and at the ones by me it was buy one, get one 50% off all Marvel products. MvC mates were included, but the AvX box was not. Though after a quick trip to customer service, I was refunded for the difference.