UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC 'MATES PRE-ORDERS: wave 1-4, $26.99 per set

Xybot

OOOOOH yeah! Sooper-stoked about these for obvious reasons. As you know by now, stuckakid LOVES the MiniMates. Thought we'd share in our excitedness and gives y'alls an awesome price on these ... $26.99 per wave. That's for all 4 sets in each series. Best price around, ya know it! All 'cause we loves ya.

Here we go:

DC MINIMATES WAVE 1 pre-order

DC MINIMATES WAVE 2 pre-order

DC MINIMATES WAVE 3 pre-order

DC MINIMATES WAVE 4 pre-order

As usual, check out all of our pre-orders here:

Pre-Order Menu @ stuckakid

Thanks for looking and all the repeat business! Take care!

Xy

• 2 weeks later...

JL: Every case has 3 of each of the 4-packs.

Guys:

As you know, one of the things with DC 'mates was that they were supposed to be more expensive than the Marvel 'mates. Suggested retail price is $8.99 per 2-pack.

As far as I know, we have the best price for these. (Yes, I've checked) Our price breaks down to $6.75 per set ... you can't beat that. We are a small store run by real fans who love 'mates and particularly love this forum. We are commited to having the best selection (including loosies ... which no one else is crazy enough to do) and competetive pricing.

Unfortunately, we've taken the price down on these about as far as we can go ... but we promise to give impeccable customer service, fast shipping, true-weight shipping (ALWAYS) and we throw in freebies (comics or little figures). We're doing our best ... and I am positive that you will be happy with your order.

Please feel free to hit me up if you have ANY questions:

ctk@stuckakid.com

Take care!

Xy

Once I get some money at the beginning of next year, I'll be pre-ordering them all through you. And thanks for what you guys do for the mate community.

That sounds great ... I'll watch out for your order. Keep in mind that we do our initial order based on pre-orders received then a little over ALL THE WAY up to the ordering cut off. I believe that the cut off for the DC 'mates is 12/26/06. So there is a slight chance that the pre-orders will sell out.

Thanks for the praise ... we love doing what we do.

I'm sure this has been asked 18 billion times but when someone pre-orders do you wait to charge the card until the order ships? Why not pre-order everything under the sun now since you don't have to pay until it actually ships, which in DC terms could be years? :lol: On another note are you going to do onesies of the BSG cylons? I'm not interested the least in ordering whole cases, though I would really like to get one of each variation.

When you pre-order, your card is "authorized". It goes to your card / bank and puts a temp hold on the funds. That goes away within a few days (all banks / cards have different times). We then hold your secure account info and put the real charge on your account after the items come in. Whee! FUN! ;)

As for the BSG Cylons, YES! We will be offering single Cylons. These will be in limited numbers compared to the cases but we will definitely have them.

(Man, I can't wait for those ...)