UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a money recycling plan. Any money that you don't want or need, just send it to me. I will happily take it off your hands and re-distribute it. :P

I have a money recycling plan. Any money that you don't want or need, just send it to me. I will happily take it off your hands and re-distribute it. :P

Shanester, you're a genius! :lol:

I can't help you with those Batmen directly, but I did find this archived on my hard drive:

generic%20pose.jpg

It answers one question: those Bat dudes are not 3D rendered. It is date stamped November 17, 2003.

What my admittedly faulty memory chips can recall about this picture: I'm pretty sure I downloaded it from the AA Board (the original incarnation?). I vaguely remember a thread, probably in the customizing forum, where some one was asking for a miniMate template and a member provided this.

Sadly, I can't remember who the member was. My impression is that he was not one of the constant regulars, but not a one-time poster either (how's that for incredibly vague? heh).

But now you master detectives have a path to stumble down...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've added Chat to MMHQ but it appears to default to being "on" when you load up the website. This creates issues for people at work (including me) and people living in totalitarian states.

Bare with me as I try to make the chat default to "off" when the website is brought up. I can't imagine I am the first to encounter this problem so this should be easy.

I don't want anyone getting fired (or executed) because they visited MMHQ today.

Shocktrooper recipe:

Hair: Gamma Hulk reversed

Head: Any!

Arms: Black (can use Bad Apple Blank)

Hands: Red (Can use Ultimate Spiderman)

Torso: Black

Crotch: Red

Legs: Black

Feet: Red

It's simple to make your own Shocktroopers! Make your own and take pictures of them enforcing the S.H.R.A. while beating down heroes. Bonus points for funniest picture.

Send forth the Overlord's legions!!!!