UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Barry,

I kinda of gathered 'something was up' a while back. I also hope that showing my custom minimates based off his concept work to AA at SDCC helped his chances.

Congrats Barry, looking forward to seeing how AA handles your designs :)

T.

Just wanted to announce that MMHQ has made page 1 for Google searches for "Minimate"! Yeah!

And we've climbed to page 2 for "Minimates". Danny's Minimates Central still leads the pack with the coveted NUMBER 1 position. :biggrin: And the Multiverse has climbed as well. Congrats to Danny, Ady, and the staff!

Thank you to all who support MMHQ!

• 2 weeks later...
Great stuff MMHQ! Been really impressed with your coverage of Toyfare. You've been Johnny-on-the-spot throughout!

Thanks Danny! I tried to emulate your News Round-up style with this article, so I'm glad you like it. As for being Johnny-on-the-spot - as the article says I couldn't have done it without all of the contributors here!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey JP, u still need help with the gallery?

cause i can save some pics and send them to u with the names of the customizer and names of the figures to ur email if u still want them

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...