UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone here Digg?

Jatta Pake

www.digg.com

It's like SlashDot. Some would say it replaced SlashDot as THE resource for nerds.

Basically, it's community driven media where users "digg" stories they like and those stories bubble to the top of the collective conscience while bad stories sink away.

If I were to "digg" one of my articles, other people could also "digg" it, and it could get new readers who see the blurb and decide to check it out.

Hey JP, on another note, I checked out Bleach Eating Freaks, and while they have some funny stuff, some of it is VERY "inappropriate" for a toy site. Might want another disclamer.

Hey JP, on another note, I checked out Bleach Eating Freaks, and while they have some funny stuff, some of it is VERY "inappropriate" for a toy site. Might want another disclamer.

Ok, thanks. I haven't checked it out fully yet but I'll note that.

Just so we're clear, I mean pr0n inappropriate. Shouldnt've said that, now everyone will go.

Just so we're clear, I mean pr0n inappropriate. Shouldnt've said that, now everyone will go.

Thanks Deadpool. Link killed.

Thanks Deadpool. Link killed.

Like I've said before, I'm always more than happy to help, although to be fair, it won't be too hard for people to figure out the link. Speaking of, did you make that Superman pic?

This credit for this article goes to Fujis. I am fairly certain the Superman pic was from the BEF site (hence the link).

No, I made the pic. And I should have checked to see what BEF was all about, I just added the gallery before looking into it. Thanks for the heads-up, DP.

I check Digg.com every day, and I digg the stories I like. But I usually only read the first page, maybe the second. A story has to be dugg a lot to make it to the top. Still, if you post a link here or something like that, I'll digg anything related to minimates!

I check Digg.com every day, and I digg the stories I like. But I usually only read the first page, maybe the second. A story has to be dugg a lot to make it to the top. Still, if you post a link here or something like that, I'll digg anything related to minimates!

Sweet! We should try to have a group of forum members digg an article. Let me work on something ...