UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nintendo Power cancelled

Lurch77

Nintendo Power coming to an end

:sad:

I loved this magazine as a kid, I wish I kept some of the older issues. I remember three issues in particular (ones that had the Super Mario 3, Super Mario World & Metroid guides) I wore out until no amount of tape could keep them together anymore, lol.

Nintendo%20Power%20Strategy%20Guide.jpeg

Can see where there's no need for it nowadays with all the info available online but still sad not to have it around anymore.

That Super Mario 3 guide book is possibly one of the absolute best written and put together strategy guides of all time. I still have a copy of it somewhere. Probably the only Nintendo Power book I still have, and it's held together by all kinds of tape and some glue. What I should do is take the thing apart and have it rebound in a hardcover leather book. With embossed logo and and all on the cover. Man, that would be amazing.

I loved 'reading' those back in the day. Single tear. It was the only video game magazine I knew that showed entire levels in one screenshot. I remember being baffled at the sight of the hover race level for battletoads. I still can't get past that damn level. :pinch: