UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lee's customs.

Lee

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiding right here. Thanks for the comments even after I stopped updating.

Still customizing when I have time. I've also done some Megos.

I've been sitting on several Minimate customs for months now, just haven’t managed to finish any of them, including but not limited to more Mario characters, the main cast of EarthBound and that of Mother 3, the rest of the Idol Choujin of Kinnikuman, Street Fighters (DAMN THEM FOR NOT RELEASING GUILE!), and the cast of Mega64.

Now that I have some more free time ,almost finished painting the house, I can hopefully finish them.

Hiding right here. Thanks for the comments even after I stopped updating.

Still customizing when I have time. I've also done some Megos.

I've been sitting on several Minimate customs for months now, just haven’t managed to finish any of them, including but not limited to more Mario characters, the main cast of EarthBound and that of Mother 3, the rest of the Idol Choujin of Kinnikuman, Street Fighters (DAMN THEM FOR NOT RELEASING GUILE!), and the cast of Mega64.

Now that I have some more free time ,almost finished painting the house, I can hopefully finish them.

Well its cool to know ur still around us :)

We'll be looking out for ur customs

• 3 months later...

So yeah, I'm finally going to be able to use a printer tomorrow, getting some of my decals around.

Opinions?

Used to have Dee Jay and Sakura as well ,then my computer crashed. That was fun.

• 2 weeks later...

You know it's interesting after rushing to paint these for a deadline which didn't come to pass, having two things break, and still not understanding my new camera these could have come out worse.

Guile:

guilemmjay1.th.jpg

Ken:

kenmmjhy1.th.jpg

Zangief:

zangiefmmjpp0.th.jpg

Dan:

daniijcq1.th.jpg

Rolento:

rolentommjnu4.th.jpg

You know it's interesting after rushing to paint these for a deadline which didn't come to pass, having two things break, and still not understanding my new camera these could have come out worse.

Guile:

guilemmjay1.th.jpg

Ken:

kenmmjhy1.th.jpg

Zangief:

zangiefmmjpp0.th.jpg

Dan:

daniijcq1.th.jpg

Rolento:

rolentommjnu4.th.jpg

SWEET JESUS!!!!! HOW MUCH???

Wow I guess you like them. Though these aren't all that great since I rushed them but if you really want some I guess I could make more, though I'd have no clue how much I should charge.

And thanks gledzee, though "amazing really good work" sounds a bit distressing I take any compliment.

Wow I guess you like them. Though these aren't all that great since I rushed them but if you really want some I guess I could make more, though I'd have no clue how much I should charge.

And thanks gledzee, though "amazing really good work" sounds a bit distressing I take any compliment.

i dont know about money. but ill trade you 2 mates for each custom!

Wow, thanks. Decals, all of the faces Guile's Rolento's and Zangief's torsos Guile's flags and his and Zangief's boots and his shins, first time using them actually, everything else was just hand painted.

These are amazing lee!

Would you mind if i used your drawings for decals?

Thanks. Sure you can use my designs, just let me upload new ones, those are all out of scale, I eyeballed them as I lost all my old templates and had to spend three hours amending them.

Sweet work Lee! :thumbsup: Your customs almost put the longevity of the actual Street Fighter line to shame. (Sorry, DST. You just lost another golden opportunity to take all my money.)

Make Cammy next! :D

Thanks, Cammy will either be in the next set or the one after.

Edited by Lee

Heres a list... SAGAT, SEAN ,Q , ELENA, VEGA, BALROG, GEN, GUY, SODOM, CODY, HUGO, and BIRDIE.

These are amazing lee!

Would you mind if i used your drawings for decals?

Okay I got the corrected decals here.

sfds1frfacjw3.th.png

I print them out at 17% of there size in MSPaint, don’t ask me what that is in other programs ‘cause I have no idea.

Heres a list... SAGAT, SEAN ,Q , ELENA, VEGA, BALROG, GEN, GUY, SODOM, CODY, HUGO, and BIRDIE.

Already had planned most of them

Woah, those almost look better than the official SF2 'mates! Great work Lee!

Thanks but with a few exceptions I think the officials ones looked better.

They look fantastic, man!

(I still wish we'd have gotten them, though. I had so many custom ideas for Talbain's werewolf head... :unsure:)

Thanks, and same here I had plans for those hands.

OK, I'm not into Street Fighter. I guess I played the game like 15 years ago on a SNES and that's the last time I was somehow confronted with these guys, BUT I do remember how they look like, and these 'mates look fantastic. Very well done, Lee! Guile's hairpiece is brilliant.

(Side note: The pronunciation "Guile" in German means horny. That was a hard time, beeing a pubescent boy using that name ... :blush: )

edgeworthminimatefda3.png

Phoenix's rival and former grade school friend and the game's main antagonist Miles Edgeworth.

Like always something screwed up the color.

I know these are old customs and I commented on them before, but I managed to pick up a copy of Justice for All and I love it, and now I really appreciate these customs! They're awesome, I may have to make some myself.

Okay I'm still rather wowed from the response my customs got. Recently some people I know on some other forums have had an interest in commissioning some 'Mates from me, but I'm still not sure how much to charge. I'm thinking like twenty bucks or so, that reasonable?