UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Good playsets for minimates recommendations

If its on the wrong section then please tell me or delet or move to a nother forum section. thanks:) So I know that a cardbord playset was going to come out 3 years ago and never really did. But I would like to find good playsets that are minimate scale so I can make some stop motions with them. I whent to Michaels and found some building blos that you had to use paper glue or tooth pics(But ther out of stock) If some one knows where to get or what set like a castle for medieval videos or a lab for more urban or si-fi like videos. The

Marx toy company made several 54mm playsets for decades. These sets are intended for plastic toy soldiers (sets include Space, Westerns, '30's Gangsters, Office Furniture, WW2, Civil War, and even Flintstones), but many of the accessories are a good fit for Minimates. Some accessory sets have been reissued within the past few years, and can be had at a reasonable price ($15-25 dollars-ish). Evilbay search "Marx reissues" to have a look.

Also, many other small items can be found searching "1/32 scale" or "54mm" in the Toys and Hobbies category.

Always love to see picks of dioramas! Good luck!

Edited by Mister Nick