UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man Since... Wave 36

TBT!

Quick update, I now have a Modern age IM!

So am more or less up to date... until they make the sexy new new armor that is gracing the pages of Iron Man, Zach please talk chuck into making a Rescue/New Ironman set ;)

I just made a QC modern Mandarin and Tony too!

T.

Seeing as I had the camera out... Here's an update to my modest Iron Man display...

post-7-0-63141500-1343685284_thumb.jpg

and the 3 new minimates I need to put in the case...

post-7-0-56817800-1343685257_thumb.jpg

I'm putting off opening the case to add the new ones because it's a nightmare to get on without bumping the base and playing minimate dominos.

T.

Is that display case one from Luke's store?

Is that display case one from Luke's store?

I bought it at the container store a few yrs back.

T.

They still sell them, I just picked one up a week ago. :)

being in the dark, I assume all the hoo haa is about that striped IM?? He is pretty awesome but whats he from?

being in the dark, I assume all the hoo haa is about that striped IM?? He is pretty awesome but whats he from?

He's going to be in the "Worthy" set from fear itself, although that one is going to have a slip on helmet mask with a Tony head underneath.

T.

He's actually from the Mighty set, Tim. Worthy = Hammer Smash. Mighty = TRON superheroes

Ooops!

And if you really want to see a tron superhero costume look up the new Iron Man costume, I really want DST to make it as clear blue minimate with black paint for the non glowing parts!

T.