UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates in 2012....*list*

I was hoping multiverse veterans and member could help me piece together what this year looks like for DST and Minimates in terms of new lines, rumors and announcements?

So far from what I've gathered this is all that is happening :

SDCC Exclusives:

AvX box set

Walking Dead Exclusive (Rick and Casual Zombie)

Battle Beast Exclusive (Vorin and ZIK!)

Amazing Spider-man Movie 2 pack

2 unannounced box sets from AFX

Marvel:

Marvel Minimates Wave 47 (Outback X-men Wave)

Marvel Minimates Wave 48 (unknown)

Marvel TRU Wave 14 (Bulked Rhino, Miles Spider-Man, ...)

Marvel TRU Wave 15 (companion to comic shop Wave 48, no overlap so all different figures, unknown)

Venom Through The Ages

Hulk 4-Pack (Fixit, Maestro, Composite, Savage)

The Mighty 4 Pack

The Worthy 4 Pack

MvC Wave 3

Street Fighter x Tekken Wave 1

Walking Dead:

Walking Dead Series 1 + TRU Wave 1

Walking Dead Series 2 + TRU Wave 2

Battle Beasts:

Battle Beast Stealth Vorin Exclusive

Battle Beasts Series 1

Universal Monsters

Hunchback box sets and waves

Mummy box sets and waves

Munster Coach

Expendables Minimates TRU 4 pack + Specialty 4 pack

Star Trek Enterprise Vehicle

Agent 88 promo available at SDCC

Santa Claus Pirate Ship

Is there anything else? Rumors of a new line? Anything we should expect?

Thanks guys! I like knowing what I have to look forward to.

Edited by fatcow

I throw in my 2 cents (although it's worth about 1 penny):

Wave 50 won't hit until around May of 2013, so you can strike that off your list. I think this is what you can look forward to for the rest of the year:

SDCC Exclusives:

AvX box set

Walking Dead Exclusive (Rick and Casual Zombie)

Battle Beast Exclusive (Vorin and ZIK!)

Amazing Spider-man Movie 2 pack

Marvel:

Marvel Minimates Wave 47 (Outback X-men Wave)

Marvel Minimates Wave 48 (unknown, probably shown at SDCC, I'm guessing Fantastic Four, probably hits in time for the holidays)

Marvel TRU Wave 14 (Bulked Rhino, Miles Spider-Man, ...)

Marvel TRU Wave 15 (companion to comic shop Wave 48, no overlap so all different figures, unknown)

Venom Through The Ages

Hulk 4-Pack (Fixit, Maestro, Composite, Savage)

Walking Dead:

Walking Dead Series 1

Walking Dead Series 2 (probably around the holidays, unknown line up)

Battle Beasts:

Battle Beast Stealth Vorin Exclusive

Battle Beasts Series 1

Universal Monsters

Hunchback box sets and waves

Mummy box sets and waves

Munster Coach

KITT

Star Trek?

Thanks Jatta updated original thread with your info and Expendables!

Also was the rumor about a new comic line true or just speculation?

Speculation because Zach said they want to try more things a la femme fatales(he meant for statues,figures,banks,mates,signs..). There is a rumour about an 80s line.

There's two more SDCC box sets still unannounced, from AFX -- one of those is supposed to be the '80s property I think, and the other should be Marvel. I think the TRU poll box sets usually come out within the same year, so there's that second AvX set. Street Fighter X Tekken Wave 1. Santa Claus Pirate Ship vehicle. Aren't there also companion TRU waves for Walking Dead? And like hellpop said, there's Marvel vs Capcom Wave 3 for LCS and companion wave at TRU.

There's two more SDCC box sets still unannounced, from AFX -- one of those is supposed to be the '80s property I think, and the other should be Marvel. I think the TRU poll box sets usually come out within the same year, so there's that second AvX set. Street Fighter X Tekken Wave 1. Santa Claus Pirate Ship vehicle. Aren't there also companion TRU waves for Walking Dead? And like hellpop said, there's Marvel vs Capcom Wave 3 for LCS and companion wave at TRU.

Added things you mentioned that fitted in the list. Are there any things we maybe don't expect but are possible? Also any thoughts as to what the 80's property is?

Added things you mentioned that fitted in the list. Are there any things we maybe don't expect but are possible? Also any thoughts as to what the 80's property is?

Add to your list: TRU exclusive waves for Walking Dead wave 1 & 2: I think it's just 2 new TRU packs each wave with 2 of the LCBS ones.

80's property: Star Trek The Next Generation (Ok, I'm just wishing here!)

Okay. What is the Agent 88 promo? Where was this announced? Thanks.

And since I don't know which Expendables you refer to, there is the sets out now as well as the just revealed Expendables II box sets (LCS & TRU).

And as mentioned above, the TRU AvX poll box set.

Also, we still await the release of TRU KITT and the TRU pirate ship (Spanish, I think)

And, while unknown if we will see any this year, there typically is a NYCC exclusive.