UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG SERIES 1 pre-orders up at stuckakid

Hello-hello!

Just like with the new X-3 'mates, stuckakid is offering pre-orders on the new Battlestar Galactica series 1 MiniMates. And the price ... oooooooo so nice. ;)

Series 1 Battlestar Galactica standard set ~~~ $19.99

Series 1 Battlestar Galactica full set w/ chase ~~~ $34.99

Series 1 Battlestar Galactica full case ~~~ $74.99

... and be sure to check out the rest of our pre-order menu for other great items like Transformers statues and the imported Marvel Figurine Collection.

PRE-ORDER MENU at stuckakid

Take care!

Xy

Those are great prices Xybot, If I didn't already have my orders in elsewhere I'd be coming to you :)

Maybe for series 2.. :)

T.

They are great, but I just can't see me paying for a whole case!

I think I'm just going to start forwarding all my paycheques to Stuckakid! Can't wait to get my order - thanks, guys!

:P We do have the direct deposit option ... :P

Thanks for the continued support Fujis. Hopefully our prices are competitive enough to keep all the good folks comin' around.

Take care!

Xy

Hey, I was wondering: will BSG Minimates be avaliable anywhere but the internet? Definitely not retail, and probably not comic shops...so, where else?

Actually I'm pretty sure the 4-packs and figure/ship combos will go to retail and the 2-packs and Cylon waves will go to specialty shops.

Hey, I was wondering: will BSG Minimates be avaliable anywhere but the internet? Definitely not retail, and probably not comic shops...so, where else?

Actually I'm pretty sure the 4-packs and figure/ship combos will go to retail and the 2-packs and Cylon waves will go to specialty shops.

The 4 packs dont exist (kinda), neither do the ship/figure combos. DST say forget everything bar the Cylon wave and wave 1

The 4 packs dont exist (kinda), neither do the ship/figure combos. DST say forget everything bar the Cylon wave and wave 1

What?! They've been scrapped? I remember Chuck making a comment that the info in the article posted on AA's forum was incorrect but only in terms of who would be in the first wave.

Matt has told us a few times to forgot EVERYTHING that was rumored for BSG prior to DST coming on board.

I didn't realize that the 4-packs and figure/ship combos were revealed before DST came on board. I thought it had always been a joint venture.

That's too bad about the figure/ship combo packs though, I was looking forward to getting a Viper for each of the pilots!

All that we've seen post DST are the two announced waves (Cylon & Wave 1) plus that other random pair of figures that I guess will be an exclusive (Was it Roslyn/Zarek?)

Everything else was when it was a pure AA venture... not to say we wont see them, but for the time been purge them from your minds...

Well, the first wave without the chase is only another $20...I'd say both. But if you've got to choose I'd go with the Cylons, limited as they are.

I'm getting both, but I'm not sure what first. I want the actual Wave 1 first, but I'll want Cylons too and I might miss em if I don't buy them first.

Just out of interest but is there a way of pre-ordering these without signing up for an account with Stuckakid ?

Just that i've got so many passwords to remember as it is i really don't need to go adding another one...

Just out of interest but is there a way of pre-ordering these without signing up for an account with Stuckakid ?

Just that i've got so many passwords to remember as it is i really don't need to go adding another one...

Use the same password for EVERYTHING. I do, and it works fine.

Use the same password for EVERYTHING. I do, and it works fine.

I used to do that but i had a bad experience once and now i try not to use the same password twice...

Sod it, i'll open up an account at Stuckakid, one more can't hurt i suppose :P