UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free Walt Simonson Signed Minimates!

hellpop

Just got this in the (e-)mail from AFX:

Buy $25 or more of select in stock Minimates and get a FREE Walter Simonson signed copy of our exclusive Thor Stormbreaker Minimates Set ($25 value).

Here's the link for more info.

Pretty cool offer, I'd say. I might take them up on it, as I don't have the Stormbreaker set yet. But do I open it up then, and just keep the box? Decisions, Decisions....

Anne Bonny is out of stock, for those planning on getting her btw. Sorta killed half of the deal for me.

That might be my fault, since I bought one. :biggrin:

BTW, shipping to the East Coast ended up being about $15. I rarely buy from AFX because of the huge shipping charges, but this is a pretty cool offer. I think I'm going to (carefully!) open the Stormbreaker box, take out the 'mates, and replace the tray. :thumbsup:

Anne Bonny is out of stock, for those planning on getting her btw. Sorta killed half of the deal for me.

That might be my fault, since I bought one. :biggrin:

BTW, shipping to the East Coast ended up being about $15. I rarely buy from AFX because of the huge shipping charges, but this is a pretty cool offer. I think I'm going to (carefully!) open the Stormbreaker box, take out the 'mates, and replace the tray. :thumbsup:

So it was YOU!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: No problem, thanks for saving me money! :highfive2:

Only $15 eh?? Hmm....pretty much a discount wave, a box set, and free shipping, when you put it like that...