UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Stark Trek figures and Kre-o set!

gambitron

Check out this link about new Star Trek toys coming next year along with Star Trek Kre-O sets. I got a few TF Kre-os and they are pretty cool, and while this is absolutely no replacement for my desire to have more ST minimates I am excited to see what the Kre-o ship sets look like.

Well, that should be good news for anyone that wants ships and sets for their Star Trek Minimates. I like the Transformers Kreons a lot, and think they're an adequate substitute for Transformers Minimates. I wouldn't expect Star Trek Kre-o sets to sell better then... well, any other Star Trek toy in the last decade, basically.

So we might get a STNG bridge playset where the figures can actually sit in the chairs? No Way!

Hmm title says Stark Trek, now there's a thought Tony and Kirk just who is the biggest horndog in the universe.

Oops! You will often see edits on my posts because I type a bit too fast sometimes and don't catch my error till after I hit add reply. Great thought provoking question too. I really think that Hasbro will do Star Trek better justice then Playmates.

At this point, i think I could better with ST than Playmates. It's hard to think that the company that gave us Trekkin' Turtles years ago could clog the shelves of every TRU in America with just one over-produced movie line.

Of course, having said that, I do have Playmates to thank for the only customs I ever made that I still have. I'm not sure anyone else realized it at the time or not, but their ST First Contact figures and their Chicken Run figures were done in the same scale. Whenever I find them in storage, I'll be sure to post pics of the worst transporter accident to date.