UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

circle of four box set

manthony8899

It could be. . . but we already have a red hulk & x-23, so i'm hoping we see some more classic characters from this years SDCC offerings.

Flash Venom would look cool. But the marvel fad of turning classic characters into women rather than just creating new, strong female characters kinda irks me, so i'm not in a huge rush to get a lady ghost rider.

But i would be happy to see a Flash Thompson minimate in a 2-pack with Jack O'Lantern, Jackal or even Spider-King.

Edited by Nessex

I wouldn't mind a Flash Venom as he has a cool look, but to me the other on of heroes in this Circle Of Four Series have been done quite recently Rulk, with X23 due a release soon. Female GR just IMO sucks I would prefer Flash Venom to be packed with say Jack O Lantern and in a normal released wave.

On seeing this thread I had this uneasy feeling that the Flash Venom Fanboy from Facebook had finally found their way here :wacko:

I can see this at sdcc because of the stormbreaker set beta ray bill was the only debut minimate and special one in the four, also bill was release shortly in a 2-pack which they can do with jack-0-lantern and his fugly messed up face.

Or since its 24 years of venom they can take one of several venom variant covers like avengers venom, x men venom, or any other teams with that.

Also carnage u.s.a has symbiote infected avengers that would look insanely awesome in a box set, and way off topic a possible Capt. Britain corps. Box set for sdcc.

Well - considering the time it takes in getting Story-based minimates made, i think we're more likely to see either Spider Island minimates debut @ SDCC, or perhaps something a little more classic like Maximum Carnage (If we see a spider-based release).

Flash-Venom & new Jack O Lantern. Because what we need is for Lee Burns to notice minimats.

Speaking of Symbiotes...

I'd love to get the Life Foundation Symbiotes... for three key reasons...

1) I loved the video game Seperation Anxiety

2) I LOVE Orlando Florida, and a Scream Minimate would let me create my own little version of the Spider-Man ride at Universal's Islands of Adventure, lol...

and...

3) And MOST importantly... it would force Marvel/Diamond to print all of their names on the box... so we would FINALLY have canon names for the other 3 life foundation symbiotes who aren't Scream and Lasher... lol...

I can see this at sdcc because of the stormbreaker set beta ray bill was the only debut minimate and special one in the four, also bill was release shortly in a 2-pack which they can do with jack-0-lantern and his fugly messed up face.

Um, Sif?

Technically she had already been released as part of the Thor movie line. So he's right.

Though... if we're talking strictly 616, yes, it was her debut.

Because what we need is for Lee Burns to notice minimats.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

I agree with Gil I too love Universal Orlando and a scream minimate would be awesome especially since the ride is getting an is makeover(the whole ride isn't changing just the quality sound,updated charecter looks) the ride will draw more attention,and considering the only merch they have there(I went last year but I'm sure it could not have changed that much) is the little 3 inch figures and the old 6 inch ones that are just peg warming there.BUT when I was there they had a boxset that was like way over priced (like $22!Minimates of course)