UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Is Wave 13 out in the UK yet?

s.p.d.

Probably best to give your shop a bell first Will.

The guy I'd ordered mine from had no idea they'd come out in the states and is severely peed off with Diamond as he'd placed a hefty order with them and had been taking advance orders via ebay.

I'm always extolling the virtues of Toyz and Gamez. Check out www.toyzandgamez.com. They'll be selling waves 12 and 13 for £15 a set. That's not including the variants.

I live in Norwich so I always buy minimates from their actual store. I walked down yesterday and it's being renovated.. or has moved.

If you're in the UK and waiting it's quicker to order off scifigenre and with shipping it ends up costing roughly the same ammount. Well it worked out that way for me.

Hey Alxx I'm in Norwich too. T&G has moved to Pottergate. If you walk up St Gregory's Alley you'll see it straight in front of you. They've taken over the place that used to be CHIPS, the independent computer game shop.

Hey Alxx I'm in Norwich too. T&G has moved to Pottergate. If you walk up St Gregory's Alley you'll see it straight in front of you. They've taken over the place that used to be CHIPS, the independent computer game shop.

Ahh thanks :D

I thought it'd closed down, thank god it hasn't. It's the only place nearby that sells minimates, well at least to my knowledge anyway.