UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween 2011

MINI_MYTE

Great pumpkins!

i may be looking at the wrong person, but you look kinda younger than iexpected bob, not meant to be offensive more of a pleasant surprise

I don't think you're looking at the wrong person. The guy on the right, with the grey henley shirt, the glasses and the blood around his mouth. I do look younger than I am and I've taken no offense at all. Since I was still studying at University in the last years, it felt good not to be recognized as beeing about 5 years older than rest. And beeing over 30 is a good time to start regarding stuff like that as a compliment. ;)

(A friend of mine turned 28 last year and she was complaining about her first wrinkles while I'd still look like - let me quote her - "a fraking elf"! See, great compliment!)

No offense, but you look much bloodier than I imagined Bob.

I do look bloodier than I am and I've taken no offense at all. Since I was still roaming at Zombieversity in the last years, it felt good not to be recognized as having about 5 pints less blood on me than the rest.

• 2 months later...