UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

a day in the life...

so yeah, I thought it'd be cool if we took turns, discussing... well, basically, our average day.

i'll start.

I work at subway, so my shifts vary. but I usually wake up about an hour before I have to leave (no matter when the shift.), and I waste that time on myspace or here, then I take the bus to work. at work, I build houses (haha!), then I go home. when I get home, I watch horror movies while playing with minimates... or surfing the web. then I sleep. repeat process daily... unless it's a wednesday, because that's comic day.

Today I spent all morning wearing out shoe leather in York while my husband was at a business meeting. I did exciting stuff like buy an attachment for my Dyson and I checked out some of our Ady's local haunts ~ Freaky Friday and Travelling Man (couldn't find the shop with the comic bore in it this time) and decided that life must be hell if you're into minimates and live in York. The only thing I found that was close was a pack of mini Sex Pistols which I was quite taken with, but they cost £25!

I did think about creeping up to Ady's workplace and stalking him.............. :P

The me and hubby had a tapas lunch in La Tasca and drove all the way home. It took us four hours and the cat missed us sorely! :P

Today I spent all morning wearing out shoe leather in York while my husband was at a business meeting. I did exciting stuff like buy an attachment for my Dyson and I checked out some of our Ady's local haunts ~ Freaky Friday and Travelling Man (couldn't find the shop with the comic bore in it this time) and decided that life must be hell if you're into minimates and live in York. The only thing I found that was close was a pack of mini Sex Pistols which I was quite taken with, but they cost £25!

Scary, I went to both places today!

Yeah you're right about life been hell for a minimates collector... they dont sell em anywhere!

I had the day off today as it was the Breadknife's birthday. I took her and the little fella out for lunch and then we went to Wroxham and fed the Swans, Geese, and Coots while kicking pigeons out of the way (filthy flying bastard rats!)

I spent a few hours last night working on the carbeurator of my Harley, so I spent this morning trying to scrub the black goop from my fingers.

At about 6:00 AM I took my dog for a walk and she stepped in Fire Ants, so I had to brush them off her as she tried to run from me and the ants bit me. When the walk was over, I had a bowl of Frankenberry and watched CNN.

After a shower, I headed for work and spent the day putting out IT related fires.

Its almost time to go home and I plan to plant my ass on the couch for the only night I tend to watch television (because The Office is on). I will crack open a Guinness or a Murphy's and let the hilarity take me away on a carpet ride of uncomfortable workplace related comedy.

Well, today is one of my 2 days off from work....so in a little while, I will be finishing my custom for the Sci-fi contest.

On the other days, I work at Treasures of the Earth as assistant manager, it is a store in my local mall that sells Gem stones, fossils and wood carvings. Probably one of the best places I have ever worked. The rest of my time is spent with my wife or working on my artwork, and even hanging out with you kind folks. :)

Not a hugely exciting life, but I enjoy it!

I spent a few hours last night working on the carbeurator of my Harley, so I spent this morning trying to scrub the black goop from my fingers.

At about 6:00 AM I took my dog for a walk and she stepped in Fire Ants, so I had to brush them off her as she tried to run from me and the ants bit me. When the walk was over, I had a bowl of Frankenberry and watched CNN.

After a shower, I headed for work and spent the day putting out IT related fires.

Its almost time to go home and I plan to plant my ass on the couch for the only night I tend to watch television (because The Office is on). I will crack open a Guinness or a Murphy's and let the hilarity take me away on a carpet ride of uncomfortable workplace related comedy.

I love frankenberry!!!

I haven't had it in forever... I should try and pick up a box.

I love frankenberry!!!

I love all the monster cereals. I wish we could get some Monster cereal minimates and not those dumb Kellogg's characters.

I love frankenberry!!!

I love all the monster cereals. I wish we could get some Monster cereal minimates and not those dumb Kellogg's characters.

yeah! that would be sweet. for count chocula, they could reuse dimitri's hair and cape.