UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MMMV Android App - Market Version Now Live!

AdyCarter

(12 Hour delayed figures)

MMMV - 5 Installs

Ziggy - 19 Installs

Weird that more people have downloaded Ziggy than MMMV as it isn't advertised or mentioned anywheres

Also gracias to those who bought the utterly pointless donate app, suprisingly Google doesnt take much of a cut.

Nice update! The back button works like a champ. Any more changes to keep an eye out for?

Edit: It was backing fine for a few minutes, but it reverted to backing out of the app.

Edited by Turtle

• 3 years later...

Ever since the most recent Android software update, I haven't been able to open the MMMV app sad.png Keep getting "Unfortunately, MMMV has stopped." Tried all the usual options (clear cache, clear data, uninstall/reinstall) with no luck. Is anyone else getting same errors?

Samsung Galaxy S4

Andriod version: 5.0.1

Afternoon folks!

The Android app uses a now ancient framework that doesn't get on with anything post 4.3 I think, infact everything I have published on the Google Play store suffers from the same issue, my todo list does feature moving all of my existing (albeit orphaned) pile of apps onto a more modern framework. I actually teach school kids app development 1 day a week nowadays, so I might get them to do them as a class project.

On the subject of apps, when they get redone, they'll work on Android and WP8.1/Win 10.

iOS apps are obviously doable, but Apple charge about $100 a year just to publish, something I dont think is justified by any of my stuff.