UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hawkeye's Junk Customs - updated 3/25/16 pg 9 X-Man Nate Grey

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Finished this one a while go but didn't have a chance to upload pics. I seem to get inspired by what I'm reading. I was getting caught up on some Wolverine comics and started reading Wolverine: Origins. Really enjoyed the Nuke storyline so came up with this one.

Nuke!

nuke2.jpg

nuke7.jpg

Now go out and vote on election day.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 2 months later...

Finished this one today. I've always wanted Age of Apocalypse NIghtcrawler in minimate form. FInally the parts to do finish him up have came out. A lot of people have done their take one him here is mine. I went the black chest, since the majority of the issues that is how he is represented. I think one of the covers or splashes they colored him with at red chest. Gotta love the 90's quality checks. Hope you guys like em.

aoanightcrawler1.jpg

aoanightcrawler3.jpg

aoanightcrawler4.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Wow - very nice. where are his red forearm guards from?

Actually I'm (too lazy to research and) curious about the whole recipe! Very nice!

Thanks for checking him out. Here is the recipe

Hair=Rictor

Forearm Guards =Lady Loki (painted)

Chest = Decal

Boots = Lady Lokis that I cut to make the V shape.

I think i need to tweak the boots. I was checking some pics and he has red at the top of them.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 3 months later...

Continuing my mission of getting the One year later titans done, I present Good ol Eddie Bloomberg and Ravagers on and off love interest... Kid Devil

Powers:

After the events of Infinite Crisis and 52, Eddie has a demonic appearance and inherent abilities, both granted to him by Neron. His new form gives him a capacity to breathe fire, enhanced strength and endurance, and an ability to heal from non-fatal wounds ten times faster than a human. Eddie's blood is now a thick gasoline-smelling liquid, his breath is hotter than fire, his own skin is able to cause burns (being at two hundred degrees) and he has been seen to be able to increase this to the point of his skin turning white hot, he can fire streams of flame from his hands, has retractable wings underneath his arms, he possesses a prehensile tail, and his internal temperature is six hundred degrees. He learned how to create portals of fire through which he can travel long distances.

Kid Devil from Teen Titans

kiddevil2.jpg

kiddevil4.jpg

Hope u like :)

• 4 weeks later...

Finished another custom this weekend. Age of Apocalypse Mystique. I may change the hair out with Outback Storms hair. The skull headband has other skulls but the hair covers. I will probably tweak the decal to have more skulls in the front around the eyes. I'm also not a 100% sure I like the coverage on the chest block with the Jacket. It was hard to jacket with a collar that may cover the chest. I thought of one of the BSG jackets but they are not really that sculpted compared to new parts. I also decided to leave the jacket black without the red straps. I made a few alterations but if you familiar with the AOA artists most of the costumes changed issue to issue. So if your a fan of strapped boobs I present

AOA Mystique

7b3a.jpg

With Gun

b7m5.jpg

Nice family outing.

czum.jpg

Hope you like!

edit: added pics directly for those who could not see them.

post-134-0-31932500-1372208247_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-72572700-1372208259_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-57230100-1372208267_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk