Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrjasontodd

DC Universe Action League

7 posts in this topic

I found the first wave of these in Toys R Us today and even though I purchased the Green Lantern and Sinestro pack I feel it is a slap in the face of minimates everywhere. That aside, these should be a big hit with kids if they can manage to find the stash that scalpers have not gotten to yet.

white-lantern-sinestro-green-lantern-01.

I saw these at Target. They didn't seem to be scalper/hoarder bait to me, as they were falling off the pegs. Similar to the JLU figures that are insultingly priced at $8 per figure.

Here's a quick pic of the new wave with all the different characters from BatB:

100_1062-1.jpg

My only problem with the line is the first three waves and first exclusives (Walmart) are all Lantern oriented. But with Superhero Squad going away, I predict this line we continue for awhile.

As a huge fan of the green lantern stories I don't mind seeing a lot of them come out but I can see the annoyance from someone who likes, say, Superman or Teen Titans.

Nice collection.

They seem to be cranking out the Green Lantern/Other Lantern figures with these.. I really wish DC Minimates would have been going during the War of Light/Blackest Night/Brightest Day comics. <SIGH>

believe me, i am right there with you.

I found Wave 3 today. Picked up the Hal/Saint Walker and Kilowog/Zilious Zox packs. No Walmart 3-packs yet.