UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 11/15/10 - #44: A.I.M. for the past!

Our EPIC 11 part saga begins here. All plot lines merge as the Silver surfer and AIM make their bid to gain control of Doc Brown's time machine. The only thing that stands in their way, Deadpool and Bob Agent of Hydra.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...m-for-tha-past/

Great idea for a story - I like where this is going. :)

Thanks Luke. The seeds for this story were planted way back in issue 26. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by some of the twists coming up but this is going exactly where you think it is. :)

Updated 12/27/10 - #50: Enchantment Under the Sea

Check out the KING-SIZE 50th Issue of Minimates Theatre. Will the Silver Surfer Deadpool, Bob and Doc Brown save the timeline? Find out in our latest and greatest pulse pounding chapter!

This issue is dedicated to all our fans, both new and old and of course to a certain movie that is celebrating its 25th anniversary.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...-under-the-sea/

Oh wow, I just caught up on this series again and the multi-parter has been a riot! Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion!

Poor basket case Bob.

Glad you are enjoying it NorthRaider. The gang has one more stop before getting home. However what happens on that stop will forever scare the Surfer.

FYI Issue 51 is the wrap up to the storyline with Issue 52 being the fallout and an origin issue.