UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 12 and 13

Zombieboyfiend

I just checked diamonds list for this week and next didnt see any minis

which pack will have the chase Wolvie and chase Sentry? who comes with them ? is it Kitty and Luke?

Days of Future Past Wolverine will come with Astonishing Colossus

Bearded SEntry will come with Luke Cage

Thanks Danny I was counting how many dubs Id have to get lol

Thanks for checking guys! I have worn out my calling welcome to the LCS. I have a distinctively offensive voice.... :D

You? Never!

/shocked

:o

HAHAHAHA! Good to see you here to bro! I don't know what it is, sometimes people misunderstand me. Maybe it's because I have brought a female with me to the store... naaaa, come on now that was low!

Thanks for checking guys! I have worn out my calling welcome to the LCS. I have a distinctively offensive voice.... :D

You? Never!

/shocked

:o

HAHAHAHA! Good to see you here to bro! I don't know what it is, sometimes people misunderstand me. Maybe it's because I have brought a female with me to the store... naaaa, come on now that was low!

They tend to be really helpful if you bring a hot woman in a tight black dress. :lol:

<---- willing to wear a tight black dress to comic store in exchange for pack of minimates. ;)

Name the pack..... take a picture.... and I am sure between us all we could get you any pack you need....? That'd be some funny stuff! :D

Name the pack..... take a picture.... and I am sure between us all we could get you any pack you need....? That'd be some funny stuff! :D

Are you messing with my status as 'Official board pimp?' :timbo:

Trust me you dont want to be messing with that... B)

:rolleyes::D

T.

No, sir! Just wanted to see that dude in a dress. I didn't know you all had people in positions for that.

I've heard your pimp hand is massive..... :o I want no part of it!

No, sir! Just wanted to see that dude in a dress. I didn't know you all had people in positions for that.

I've heard your pimp hand is massive..... :o I want no part of it!

Lol that Dude is actually a Lady! ( of sorts! :P)

T.

yes i am female, but hardly a lady! i bet youd find timbo in a dress before youd find me in one. haha!

www.thatbloketimboinadress.com

Just sign up giving my your credit card details and you get free access..... :timbo:

You do have insurance for that card dont you? B)

T.

Damn spideey, now I really wanna see you in that tight black dress! Sorry for assuming either way. Any female into plastics is a true lady to me! ;)