UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 12 and 13

Zombieboyfiend

Well considering we saw waves 10 and 11 at Toyfair in February 2005, and then they were released in August 2005, the fact that we saw these at Toyfair in February 2006 and they were mentioned as a "quick wave to get out so they could concentrate on waves 14 and 15", it doesn't look too hot, no.

Although in February this article mentioned November for wave 12 and December for wave 13, so who knows.

It's a bit of a shambles really. A year between waves is far too long, and we are well over that now.

Adam(from AA)questioned if "anybody had spotted the new 4-packs at retail yet" as they supposedly have been shipped-out. As far as the "specialty market" series 12 &13? Your guess is as good as any. Nobody seems to have any concrete information on ANYTHING being released through DST. Maybe next year? Looks like you'll be getting socks this year!:P

Adam(from AA)questioned if "anybody had spotted the new 4-packs at retail yet" as they supposedly have been shipped-out. As far as the "specialty market" series 12 &13? Your guess is as good as any. Nobody seems to have any concrete information on ANYTHING being released through DST. Maybe next year? Looks like you'll be getting socks this year!:P
I hope they come out soon! I really want a Sentry!

Cornerstorecomics(I know some of you have had trouble, I never have...yet) list the date as 9/27/06, afx lists October. So hopefully in a couple of weeks (fingers crossed, fingers crossed). I haven't seen the retail packs yet. (Come to think of it I haven't seen the Speed Racer or SF II mates yet either. The stores in my area seem slower to get stuff. :(

Cornerstorecomics(I know some of you have had trouble, I never have...yet) list the date as 9/27/06, afx lists October. So hopefully in a couple of weeks (fingers crossed, fingers crossed). I haven't seen the retail packs yet. (Come to think of it I haven't seen the Speed Racer or SF II mates yet either. The stores in my area seem slower to get stuff. :(

I hope this is true! That would rock!

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on these yet? Been on the boat a while.... Some ebay'ers are saying release date of 10-11. Any one check with their LCS this week? I would but mine dislikes me..... imagine that!

I just checked diamonds list for this week and next didnt see any minis

which pack will have the chase Wolvie and chase Sentry? who comes with them ? is it Kitty and Luke?

Days of Future Past Wolverine will come with Astonishing Colossus

Bearded SEntry will come with Luke Cage