UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free mates

Back when I got the Iron Man movie boxset, there was a questionaire. I filled it out and sent it in, Yesterday a package came from DST. They sent me the Hulk/Abomination TRU 2-pack, and a letter thanking me for my patronage. Cool! :D Thanks everyone at DST. Has anyone else scored some free swag?

I also filled out the questionaire, and just a few days ago I got a Hunt Mate, along with a signed letter from Chuck!

I just got a "2008 Toyfair Hunt 'mate" for participating in AA's last Q&A (which was cool because I didn't have one). My question wasn't posted (about BSG 'mates), so I guess this was a consolation for the bad news that was posted instead.

They (AFX) wanted me to do an online questionaire but I kept forgetting about it. I hope I haven't screwed myself out of free minimates. Was the questionaires you guys filled out online or actually sent with the mates?

Edited by wallbreaker2.0

Mine was online - I filled out the "Ask DST" Q&A on artasylum.com. Then I got an email asking me for my mailing address. It seems mine was different from bilbofett.

The questionaire was a piece of paper that had the 'no postage neccessary' envelope front. It basically asked general product questions(i.e. what DST products you like?, how often you buy?, how much $$ you spend on said products?, etc.) Mine was in the Iron Man Movie boxset(as I stated before). I'm not sure if these were packed in every set, or if they came with other non-minimate products.

I agree with cbecker. I asked a question months ago aroudn the first Minimates Q&A, and got my Huntmate e-mail. I asked about BSG this time around, and jack-sqwat. That's not a bad thing though, don't get me wrong. It should be a one-time deal, otherwise they'd have a load of crappy questions just for people to get free minimates. Wouldn't have minded another for the torso and sleeves, though. ;)

This really makes me wonder what you get for the other Q&As, you know?? I really want to just as ka BSG question to see what i'd get. Maybe that new Helena Cain due to come out whenever. After all, she's the ONLY BSG 7" i'd ever want. Unless they release D'anna anytime soon. Then i'd be in love. :love:

For those who don't know, TTF is a HUGE Cain/D'anna/Natalie fan. As in favorite-character-obsession-fan. ;)

The questionaire was a piece of paper that had the 'no postage neccessary' envelope front. It basically asked general product questions(i.e. what DST products you like?, how often you buy?, how much $$ you spend on said products?, etc.) Mine was in the Iron Man Movie boxset(as I stated before). I'm not sure if these were packed in every set, or if they came with other non-minimate products.

I got one of these in the Secret Invasion set, I think.

It's the "Join the Revolution" card attached to pics of DST's marvel product. They have the same thing for the BSG figures that are sold thru TRU.

• 3 weeks later...