UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers Wave 1 in hand w/ pics!

ARE-JAY

For those interested, heres a few pics of the Transformers wave 1. I got em off ebay and they arrived this morning =) Sorry the pics are a little dark, I got a new phone and I really dont know how to take pics with it yet LOL The sides of the Transformer boxes are a bright red which looks really cool! Megatron has a hole in his right arm for his blaster and it fits quite nicely. Bumblebee is my favorite of the wave, he looks adorable haha

IMG00046-20090117-0950.jpg

IMG00053-20090117-1402.jpg

IMG00049-20090117-1400.jpg

IMG00054-20090117-1403.jpg

And just for fun, heres a pic of all the "shorties".

IMG00059-20090117-1408.jpg

IF anyone has any requests for pics just let me know =)

They look OK, but I wouldn't pay $10 for them. I have an issue with non-Transforming Transformers, and it takes something really awesome (like the Muggs Starscream) to make me go out of my way to get one.

They look OK, but I wouldn't pay $10 for them. I have an issue with non-Transforming Transformers, and it takes something really awesome (like the Muggs Starscream) to make me go out of my way to get one.

Yeah I've been reading that from a lot of Transformer fans. Kinda the same deal with our not-so-giant giantman minimate lol

I'll stick with my Robot Heroes thank you. :)

Eww! ;)