UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey twisted... Don't be alarmed. There's more teens on this site then you think. (Myself included) Its nice that you want to be an artist and also that you make customs for yourself. So please feel free to post both on the 'verse.

So... WELCOME!!!!

Maybe it's me but I would have guessed you were older because of your apparent fondness of Star Trek, a show orginally on air in the 60'S (I believe).

Blame my dad for this one. He helped get me interested, but my first real exposure was Star Trek The Next Genreation when they started to air it on G4. Then I got TOS on DVD when Tower closed down and that clinched it for me. Especially when I saw the episode "Balance of Terror" which introduced my second favorite Star Trek villains: The Romulans (my favorite is the Borg). Thus, I became a fan ever since. But I really don't like Voyager. It's the black sheep for me. I prefer Enterprise as my favorite spin off. It's just cool to see the history.

Never would have guessed. But we are kinda similar. When i am talking on the phone i am usually refered to as "Ma'am!!!" Talk about anger-issues when you get that twenty times.

I KNOW man! It freaking sucks! Especially when you call a store. I've had to tell mant a store "Uh, I'm a guy" It's really annoying.

Ol' Twisted 2 Face was in the lead for this week's IwishIcudspel prize with his awesome...... Vemon . Vemon :D rhymes with Lemon. Spider-Citrus ,The Amazing Tangy, Zest-Man .

Then you come along with Star-Trek Nouveau....the next Genre-ation.....how quaint :D

Hey man, at least i'm entered! Wait...that may not be such a good thing...What can i win?

I KNOW man! It freaking sucks! Especially when you call a store. I've had to tell mant a store "Uh, I'm a guy" It's really annoying.

That happened to me all the time until my voice started changing... then they think I'm my father and want to talk about buisness.... sheesh.

At least somebody hasn't tried to flirt with you over the phone ;)

Ol' Twisted 2 Face was in the lead for this week's IwishIcudspel prize with his awesome...... Vemon . Vemon :D rhymes with Lemon. Spider-Citrus ,The Amazing Tangy, Zest-Man .

Then you come along with Star-Trek Nouveau....the next Genre-ation.....how quaint :D

Hey man, at least i'm entered! Wait...that may not be such a good thing...What can i win?

The official MMMV noprize is on it's way to you now! Go wait by the mailbox for it. Run! Go now!

The official MMMV noprize is on it's way to you now! Go wait by the mailbox for it. Run! Go now!

OKAY! Oh i'm so excited! *runs to mailbox*...Hey, wait a minute! I think i've been tricked...