UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which lines?

pickle

Hasbro Heroes  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What lines do you currently collect and going to collect once released?

• Superhero Squad
    • Galactic Heroes
    • Robot Heroes
    • Adventure Heroes
    • Combat Heroes
    • Toy Box Heroes
    • None, these are chew toys

As well as what lines we collect we could also discuss what Hasbro might release next for their Mini Heroes line of toys.

I would not hold my breath for this one, but maybe for a fantasy line they might release D&D (Dungeon Heroes). Very far fetched but it would be kinda cool. Fing Fang Foom would get some Dragon buddies. For thoses who read The Forgotten Realms and know who I am talking about, having a mini Drizzt would be ultra cool.

Anyway, just wanted to get some more conversation going in these new forums. ;)

Edited by pickle

Now I hate these, but I may be tempted to pick some up if they made Godzilla. Now wouldn't that just rock out loud? I'd love to see a tink Ghidorah. (Yes, I did just pick up the rerelease of the so called "best" Godzilla movies that have come out on DVD. Well if they're supposed to be the best, why the hell is All Monsters Attack there? That one sucked beyond belief. At least they have GVKG. That's some good stuff there.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like these guys, but I've noticed that the paint apps' quality has gone down quite a bit on the Super Hero Squad. I have yet to find an X-Men set (with Gambit and phasing Nightcrawler) that has a decent paint job on all the figures.

I already missed out on the Gambit/Rogue 2-pack for the same reason, so if anyone has a spare they would part with please PM me!

• 1 month later...