UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC minimates wave 6 detailed pics

MINI_MYTE

Were these a West Coast only thing?

I'm in Michigan and I have them.

For those of you wondering why S.T.R.I.P.E. has the little handles on his back, this is how Courtney used to get around before she got the Gravity Rod from Jack Knight:

post-1173-1193319129_thumb.jpg

post-1173-1193319140_thumb.jpg

post-1173-1193319156_thumb.jpg

Just another amazing little detail that makes this set my favorite of wave 6!

Dude, that is awsome! Thanks for sharing this info. And thanks to MINI-MYTE, and everyone for the pics!! :biggrin:

The Wonderwoman and Tigra look alike (hey...i havent gotten into DC comics just yet. Im working on it) look pretty good and i dont partiuclarly care for Wonder Woman. In fact the Tigra look alike is an attention grabbing piece.

I liked the STRIPE figure before i found out it had handles on its friggin' BACK that would allow Starr Girl to hitch a ride. Now its a guaranteed purchase. Handles on teh back...now thats playing into a customizers hands.

For me the standout pair are Sgt Rock an Blackhawk as well. Sgt. Rock just goes to show you that army builder types are always successful.

Those handle bars freaking rock on S.T.R.I.P.E. I have to say the Star girl and S.T.R.I.P.E. set are the best in this wave. Ton's of new custom molds, and now interactive design? Genius!

The more I look at my DC minimate collection, the more I crave cooler looking specific model sculpts and scales. It really adds a diverse look to the collection. Can't wait for that Clay Face minimate (and , yes, they still all look like minimates)

I'll be picking mine up on Tuesday. Can't wait!

These look great and i can't wait for mine to arrive. Especially the Supergirl set.

On another note, If anyone has a spare Sgt Rock head or two after making their Army customs, please pm me, his head would be perfect for a couple of customs i'm planning.

I got my Sgt. Rock set today. Does anyone else think the handle on the Thompson is too small? I find it hard for him to hold it in a good posistion.

Is it just me?

I got my Sgt. Rock set today. Does anyone else think the handle on the Thompson is too small? I find it hard for him to hold it in a good posistion.

Is it just me?

Not just you. I've just had him holding it by the strap like in the picture on the back of the card.

I don't read any Horrific books really, so I'm totally out of the loop... is that a midget sitting inside S.T.R.I.P.E.? Caause he's not exactly to scale I'm thinking..

Not a midget. It's Stargirl's step-dad, Pat Dugan. If they had made S.T.R.I.P.E. to scale, he would have been about 5 or 6 inches so that's pretty much the best they could do. Scale wise, anyway.

• 1 month later...

After searching for 2 months for a Supergirl minimate... almost lost hope actually... I finally got her yesterday and she is SWEET!!! :biggrin:

Kara's minimate version looks WAY better in person than in the pics and she's the most beautiful female minimate ever! OH YEAH! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...