UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What else do you collect?

Fujis

Sweet and Sour sauce from McDonalds.

I thought I was the only one! I've been looking for a Russian packet from 1992 for years!

Believe it or not I was serioues....

I have some kinda weird addiction to that sauce, and have never been able to replicate it with any commonly available sauces. Every couple of days I go to McD's order a meal I dont really want just so I can ask for a couple of Sweet and Sour Sauce pots, I have the stuff on almost everything.

Looking around my office:

Anything Incredible Hulk

GI Joe Adventure Team

A select few Action Man

Mego World's Greatest Superheros

Mego Planet of the Apes

Mego Mad Monsters

Bowen, DST, & DC Direct Superhero busts & stautes (mostly busts)

Small collection of Darth Vader, Boba Fett & Stormtrooper figures & busts

ML BAF's (just a few)

Marvel, LOTR, & DC Mini-Mates

Empty Guinness & Murphys cans (trash really, but I have many)

Other that Minimates:

-Comics

-DVD's

-Sigma 6

-Sideshow Buffy & LOTR 12" Figures

-Ikki Tousen figures

I mainly collect Star Wars and have done since 95. But I've always been a big fan of superhero toys and have 5 tuffcrates full of X-Men figures in my loft. I got into Marvel Legends for a while but sold them all after getting fed up with constantly putting them back on my shelves due to them having loose joint that would fail at odd times.

Have collected all sorts of comic stuff over the years. But I'm concentrating on Minimates now. Even Star Wars is going to start taking a back seat as Hasbro is really starting to take the p!ss with the range and it's waaaaay too expensive.

I've collected a LOT of stuff in the past, - Transformesr, Marvel Legends, He-Man, Star Wars etc and am gradually winding down, selling stuff I no longer collect or have space for. Previously it has been somewhat of an addiction, and I ended up buying stuff I don't even want because it was there, or because I needed a "lift" after a bad day at work, etc.

I am trying to only buy Minimates now.

• 2 weeks later...

Minimates are my big collection, but next up under them is:

Any cool Spiderman figure and/or memorabilia. I don't have a count for those.

DVDs - 120+

CDs - 700+

Comics - 2500+ (Though I stopped collecting when I headed off to college)

Photos - 3000+ (That's just the real ones. I haven't counted the digital ones I've taken since I got my first digital camera 2 years ago...)

:blackspidey:

comics

transformers

But both a fraction of the levels I once engaged in, comics I'm down to one title (She-Hulk) a month. Probably minimates are the only thing that I can say to be truely collecting nowdays