UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What corner of the 616 Marvel Universe has been most neglected?

youbastards

Believe it or not, but I think Wolverine has been most neglected. Specifically, Wolverine villains:

10. Donald Pierce

9. Ogun

8. Cyber

7. Romulus

6. Bloodscream

5. Professor Thorton

4. Wendigo

3. Gorgon

2. Silver Samurai

1. Dr. Rot

Huh.... there's a lot of his old enemies that we have yet to see, aren't there. And Albert! Don't forget Albert :P

I'd happily buy a new Wolverine if every two-pack he was in ticked off one of these guys.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need some minimates from the Master of Kung Fu corner of the Marvel Universe. When the team of Doug Moench/Paul Gulacy was on that magazine, there were few titles at the time that were better written or drawn.

It would be nice to get Shang-Chi in minimate form, his colleagues such as Clive Reston and Black Jack Tarr,as well as some of his opponents such as Cat or Razor Fist. I know we won't get Shang-Chi's father Fu Manchu due to rights issues.

We need some minimates from the Master of Kung Fu corner of the Marvel Universe. When the team of Doug Moench/Paul Gulacy was on that magazine, there were few titles at the time that were better written or drawn.

It would be nice to get Shang-Chi in minimate form, his colleagues such as Clive Reston and Black Jack Tarr,as well as some of his opponents such as Cat or Razor Fist. I know we won't get Shang-Chi's father Fu Manchu due to rights issues.

Hell yeah. I'm actually shocked we got Hector Ayala. He could definitely use some kung fu sparring partners.