UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Why not MASH?

I know its an old show/movie/novel and all but it did run for the longest time possible until the story ran out. It would get a lot more of the military pieces out. The vehicle could be one of the jeeps from the show. A set of four could be Hawkeye, Burns, Trapper and "Hot Lips." Others could be Radar, Fr. John Mulchay, Henry Blake, Klinger, Potter, Hunnicut, Winchester and background or minor characters like the MPs or soldiers around the camp. Just a thought, what does everyone think, besides the fact on how to obtain the liscense.

I would love a M*A*S*H set. That was my favorite non-Trek tv show and I still watch it whenever I find it on tv in reruns.

If I could get enough parts that looked like the green fatigues they wore, I would try to customize the main characters, but I just don't have the funds to aquire the right parts.

I like the idea of a "Swamp" 4-pack:Hawkeye, Trapper John, Frank Burns and Hot Lips would be a cool pack. Could include eiter parts for them to all be in dress uniforms or surgery as accessories in the set.

Then you could have a 4-pack of Winchester, Hunnicutt, Radar and Father Mulchay and could include similar accessories for Honeycutt and Winchester (dress uniforms or surgery), and then Radar could have his teddy bear and comic books and Mulchay could have a Bible and a secondary set of parts with him in a Hawai'ian Shirt and straw hat.

Then you could have Potter, Blake, Sidney Freedman & Rizzo in a set. A Nurses Set could be: Lt. Dish, Nurse Kelle, another nurse and then Klinger in a nurse's outfit (with extra parts to have him be able to be in Army Green)

Then you would have everyone. Could then have several chaser two-packs: Hunnicutt and Hawkeye in Hawai'ian shirts, Blake in his University of Illinois sweater & Trapper in his bath robe. Then there could be Hot Lips in her wedding gown and LTC Donald Penobscot in dress uniform. And there are several other variant combination that could be used but in the two-packs you could include parts to make a Jeep to represent the Jeep that Radar shipped back to Iowa in the beginning of the series.