UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

4" Mortal Kombat line

If you hadn't heard, Jazzwares is releasing a few lines of Mortal Kombat figures based on the current and classic games in 6" and 4" scales. Since I'm big into the 4" scale, I've been watching for some pics of these to see if they'll be nicer quality figures or something closer to the crappy GI Joe-esque ones that came out years ago. Now that AFI has shown pictures of them (right here), I'm officially excited.

Anyone else planning on getting these?

• 4 months later...

I have to say, I've not been following this line but the klassic figures look awesome. I may have to buy Rain if he's released in either his Klassic or MK9 costume.

Do the figures come with any accessories?

Edit - Wait, Rain has been released but in a pack with everyonje bar Reptile and Scorpion

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mortal-Kombat-Klassic-Classic-4-6-Pack-Ermac-Reptile-Sub-Zero-Smoke-Noob-Rain-/200678735311?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb9627dcf

As Sub Zero and Ermac are on their way individually, maybe Rain will be done so soon...

Edited by pawcanada

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...