UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does Anyone Have a SciFi Forum Account

The reason I ask this is because I have had major problems with registering (it says I'm registered, but I'm not). I don't really need to post or anything, but if anyone has an account, could you please do me a huge favor as it relates to Battlestar Galactica: please start a new thread pertaining to the lack of the BSG soundtracks on iTunes. Composer Bear McCreary said that it's up to NBC-Universal to release them to iTunes and it makes no sense not to because of all the other support the show has for it (RDM's podcasts, #2 in show sales, etc).

The message could be as simple as "Does anyone else think that NBC-Universal should release the BSG soundtracks on iTunes? It seems silly not to as that is "free" money that they're sitting on."

If this is a no- no type of message, then I apoligize 100%. I lurk around here a lot and it would mean a great deal to me if someone who has a working account would do this for me. Thank you very much.