UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How to make my whole week

Shanester

I had a rough week. My wife's Grandfather died last week and she was very close. Hell, I was close to him. Plus, I had some big projects at work and fought with my boss most of the time. She has no idea how to do the jobs she "oversees". Anyway, like I said, it was a sucky week. Until...

This arrived Saturday from Cappy. Total surprise.

100_0525.jpg

The 3AGE Hulk and a Hulk collectors gift card. What a kick ass surprise. Cappy is an awesome dude and I must thank him publicly. Thanks bro!!

The note inside teased me because I made fun of this 3AGE figure. Infact, its pretty dang cool. TBT!, nexr wave includes Iron Man (also, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Wolvie & Thing).

The note inside teased me because I made fun of this 3AGE figure. Infact, its pretty dang cool. TBT!, nexr wave includes Iron Man (also, Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Wolvie & Thing).

Were there pics of wave 2?

I totally agree. When I saw pics of the 3age figures, I hated them. But this figure is very cool. An instant favorite for me.

Deadpool I don't see wave 2 pics anywhere, but I will scan the box side for you. The Thing looks very cool.

Ady, Spidey is already out, the flagship of Wave 1, don't ya know.

I've got the Spidey figure and he hangs out with my other Spider-Man minis. He's actually larger than most of them, so they don't make too much fun of him.

Honestly, I'm more impressed with these than I thought I would be (heck, they come with stands!). My only small complaint is that the colors are very pastel -- you can see the soft shade of green Hulk is, Spidey is the same way, very subdued compared to the other Spider-Man figures.

I am always careful to hide 3Age Spidey away when guests come over... ;)

Ady: I appreciate the shout out, Shanester, but this thread has grown to a real discussion. Should we perhaps move it over to "Other Toys & Collectibles"?

Ady, Spidey is already out, the flagship of Wave 1, don't ya know.

I've got the Spidey figure and he hangs out with my other Spider-Man minis. He's actually larger than most of them, so they don't make too much fun of him.

Honestly, I'm more impressed with these than I thought I would be (heck, they come with stands!). My only small complaint is that the colors are very pastel -- you can see the soft shade of green Hulk is, Spidey is the same way, very subdued compared to the other Spider-Man figures.

I am always careful to hide 3Age Spidey away when guests come over... ;)

Ady: I appreciate the shout out, Shanester, but this thread has grown to a real discussion. Should we perhaps move it over to "Other Toys & Collectibles"?

:lol: Okay it's funny how still I'm still getting confused. But thanks for the info Cappy. :)

Ady will have to answer the second question, but think it's a good idea.

Are these imports? I need some info on how to get that Thing when it comes out!
I want to buy all of them! And if they make a Deadpool... It will be the greatest thing ever.

Yeah, these are imports (from Japan). You won't find them at your average DST-supplied comics store. Gotta hit those anime speciality shops! ;)

See what you started Cappy?

Tis a terrible thing I do unto my fellow collectors...

Well, I am serious when I say that I had NO intention of buying one of these, but Cappy totally screwed that up. I will more than likely buy the Ghost Rider figure now that I know they are pretty dang cool.

yeah, I may pick up the ghost rider thing.

I think this is really cool. I mean, such a tight-knit community... where friends from far away just buy each other presents, and send them for no particular reason... it's really awesome.

• 5 months later...