UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I should probably introduce myself really...

Bruticus AKA Goat AKA Matt...

I collect things (Too many things as it goes, i'm running out of display room and every single flat surface in my house is covered with some form of action figure or model)

I talk too much and apparently i talk too fast as well although i've never noticed to be honest.

I've spent 30 years on this planet so far and i'm not overly impressed with what i've seen so far.

Live in Walthamstow, London. Not a bad area where i live but glad i live in the quieter part of Walthamstow.

Listen to most music but primarily listen to heavy/black metal.

I read a lot, this is another problem i have, apart from having an addiction to buying action figures i LOVE searching through second hand bookshops for new books to read.

I mainly collect Transformers and Clone Troopers although my Clone Trooper buying has eased off in the last few months. I also collect Zoids, Marvel Legends, Star Wars Lego, Exo Force, Minimates (Obviously) and a few other figure lines. I generally only pick up figures i like the look of so i'm not a completist.

I absolutely hate it when people refer to action figures as toys, if they was toys i would be playing with them but as it stands i pose them out on display so they're action figures, nuff said...

I'm pretty easy going and laid back and i'll talk to anybody who talks to me.

That's about it for the moment really cos i can't think of anything else *shrugs*

Fujis, no worries. Thought it would help if people knew what i was into apart from minimates ;)

Danny, thanks, i don't belong to that board anymore but i had a laugh there while it lasted...

Ady, it is indeed the same Bruticus that got a Sauron from you, the same Sauron that's now stood on top of my monitor as it goes...

But thanks for the welcome guys, i'll try and contribute to the board when i can :D