UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Question about the Wave 41 Nimrod

JoeyCrypts

since nimrod is in the now standard army builder spot in this wave does that mean that nimrod actually is the army builder?

i've not the x-books in a few years, but when i did i'm sure that there was only one nimrod a sort of super sentinel.

just wondering is there more than one now, is there an alternative look underneath the chest piece.

i'v been buying custom or full cases from Luke for the past few waves, but don't want to put the extra money out if its just for extra superfluous mates.

since nimrod is in the now standard army builder spot in this wave does that mean that nimrod actually is the army builder?

i've not the x-books in a few years, but when i did i'm sure that there was only one nimrod a sort of super sentinel.

just wondering is there more than one now, is there an alternative look underneath the chest piece.

i'v been buying custom or full cases from Luke for the past few waves, but don't want to put the extra money out if its just for extra superfluous mates.

This one's tricky. There IS a new Nimrod that was Bastion's foot-soldier of sorts during Second Coming. BUT... it's CONSIDERABLY different looking from classic Nimrod, to the point I can't imagine this one would be able to convert for either look. So, I guess my answer is "No. This Nimrod is NOT technically a troop builder."

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=26455

The synopsis is spoilery, but if you're just curious about the general details, it breaks it down pretty cleanly.

i think a better way to execute this would have been to include a bastion face and chest underneath, and extra hair and armbands, this way with some extra black arms and legs we could have had two new characters

Classic Nimrod has only really appeared as single units in the X-Men comics (as far asi know).

HOWEVER there have been different units from alternative futures sent back & it's been implied that there are multiple Nimrods in the future.

So - we haven't seen a tropp of them in one place together in our time, but there are multiples.

i think a better way to execute this would have been to include a bastion face and chest underneath, and extra hair and armbands, this way with some extra black arms and legs we could have had two new characters

I wouldn't be surprised if under that big cheast/head block they were printed with the most recent version of Nimrod underneath (As seen in X-Men: Second Coming).