- Wave 4 and 5 of the DC Minimates

- New Battlestar Galactica Minimates

- Rocky Minimate prototypes

If we're not lucky, we'll see this:

- Cereal Mascot Minimates

- Speed Racer wave 2 Minimates

What we'll probably see instead:

- Madballs

where is it in NY. maybe i can go and get the scoop on all the new stuff including pics. or is it just for retailers?

Thanks for the links, Ady! And thanks to Steve at ActionFigs.com for posting them! Great new stuff, all around in fact - and yes, even the Kellogg's minimates look good!

I'm excited to see some DC and Rocky protos now. And hopefully wave 2 of SFII will be featured so we'll know it isn't dead.

Board logs say nothing was deleted?

Board logs seem to be missing something then, because a post I made is gone, along with who knows what else. I'm sure I posted it, because Fujis quoted part of what I said, see:

As far as SF2 goes, remember they showed us LotR's wave 3 too.

Good point. Man, Ryu without Ken is like, well, my LOTR collection without wave 3! :angry:

We should start saving these pictures when they first appear, as they seem to get pulled after every show.

I believe two individuals at least have done so.

And because I don't like lawsuits I'm not going to directly host them, but if someone wants to you'know, post links, that'd be cool.

Fujis, did you save any of the images?

I have two of them since I edited them, but I would really like to see that Gina again. :wub:

Yeah, I saved them all. I might put up a Gallery over at the HQ ('cause I think we fly under the AA and DST radar) but we'll see. I can't exactly afford a lawsuit either...