UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More pic.s of the "new" series 1 asst.!!!

LOL Ok Matt Wins.... :)

That's odd because on Galactica Adama and Tighe usually had Red piping.. but the rest of the CIC dont... that'll teach me to shoot my mouth off without double checking first :)

ok I stand corrected... and love them all the more for it :P

Does anyone else want to tell me they've seen red piping or am I nuts :P:D

T.

The piping corresponds to rank.

Everything below Colonel just gets white piping.

Colonels get red piping on the outer edge and white on the inner.

Commanders get red piping on the outer edge and gold on the inner.

Admirals get gold on the outer edge and white on the inner.

Cool! you just saved me 5 minutes of googling :)

So this begs the question... are we gonig to see a Commander or Admiral Adama?

( These are going to be so much fun to quick custom the different uniforms for the characters...)

Thanks for clearing that up Matt.

T.

Actually I'm warming to this wave. The only that makes it odd is picking Cain over Adama...

If you swapped out Cain for Adama it would make it a more balanced set, however...

...My Guess is they are intentionally keeping Adama back for wave 2 ...remember the rumors of a glasses/no glasses Adama... that's my bet for the chase for series 2.

T.

are any of you guys not fans but still gonna get these, cause i wanna see the opinion from non fan angles

I want to be a fan, but unfortunately my schedule doesnt usually allow me to watch the show. I plan on eventually picking up all of the DVD sets, but that won't be for a while (stinkin bills... and minimates). So all of this talk about how the waves are unbalanced, and how the choices for characters is odd... yeah, I'm totally lost on all of that.

But for now, I am definitely planning on picking up all the BSG minis. They look cool, plus Im sure I will want them once I actually get a chance to see the show.

That, and the fact that I pick up every minimate I can get, regardless of license... for the most part.

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Oct 20 2006, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are any of you guys not fans but still gonna get these, cause i wanna see the opinion from non fan angles

I want to be a fan, but unfortunately my schedule doesnt usually allow me to watch the show. I plan on eventually picking up all of the DVD sets, but that won't be for a while (stinkin bills... and minimates). So all of this talk about how the waves are unbalanced, and how the choices for characters is odd... yeah, I'm totally lost on all of that.

But for now, I am definitely planning on picking up all the BSG minis. They look cool, plus Im sure I will want them once I actually get a chance to see the show.

That, and the fact that I pick up every minimate I can get, regardless of license... for the most part.

Oh, you WILL! Best show on television. It took me a season to warm-up to the changes(being a childhood-fan of the original series), but once I got past all of the "why?" questions and allowed myself to be drawn-in to the intensely well-written storylines...I was hooked. There's simply no comparison! I envy you being able to see these first 2 seasons together and uninterrupted for the first time. Enjoy!!

Yep, absolutely the best show on television. I started watching the DVDs about a year ago and quickly got my girlfriend (now fiancee) hooked. Season 3 has been fraking amazing so far, can't wait for the next ep!

Also, I noticed the Toy Chest page has changed so that Roslin & Zarek aren't shown anymore.

Also, I noticed the Toy Chest page has changed so that Roslin & Zarek aren't shown anymore.

An "Unnamed source" has stated that they weren't supposed to be shown as "They arent part of the core lineup".

Not sure what you guys make of that but to me that hints at an 'exclusive 2-pack'

T.

An "Unnamed source" has stated that they weren't supposed to be shown as "They arent part of the core lineup".

Not sure what you guys make of that but to me that hints at an 'exclusive 2-pack'

T.

Yeah, kind'a vague. I suppose that it could also simply mean that they are not part of the "first series" line-up, however "core" does seem to imply a distinction between regular series and something else. An exclusive would be cool(if not too difficult or expensive to acquire).