UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Clearance Thread

hellpop

Stopped by my local TRU yesterday and saw lots of Minimates clearanced: Ghostbusters series 4; "We are Ready to Believe You" set; Universal Monsters; and the Halo Warthog. No idea about the other Halo Minimates, since they were seemingly all gone, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were a few bucks cheaper as well.

the one by me had just the $10 warthog (loads of them), multiples of the $6 universal monsters set, and one each of the MAX Smoke jumpers & Firefighters for $5 each.

• 3 months later...

The older Marvel Minimates SKU is clearanced to 4.98. It's the SKU number (don't have the number on me) that was for all the waves up until the 8th wave (fantastic four).

Of course all the store near me has left is about 8 Ironman/Crimson Dynamo sets and 1 Lady Loki/Thor set

The older Marvel Minimates SKU is clearanced to 4.98. It's the SKU number (don't have the number on me) that was for all the waves up until the 8th wave (fantastic four).

Of course all the store near me has left is about 8 Ironman/Crimson Dynamo sets and 1 Lady Loki/Thor set

Thanks for the tip... there's certainly some good custom fodder out there.