UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm finally a WINNER!

handsomedevil

I can't seem to catch the randomly appearing Minimate Giveaway threads on here, but I just found out today that I'm the winner of a Diamond Select Premier Collection She-Hulk (in her Fantastic Four uniform!) statue (#0 out of 3,000) from AFTimes.com!

All of a sudden this rainy Monday became a hell of a lot better! This will be my first statue, so I know nothing about them. Anybody got any additional info on these?

That's sweet dude! That'll be great for display, or probably worth a good amount on the secondary market. I'm ALWAYS here for the Random Madness Giveaways. I could have won a Wolvie/Iceman if not for the accursed "no winning two in a row" rule :P . Usually, my luck sucks. Guess I'm just addicted to the site. (I'm on a LOT)

I can't seem to catch the randomly appearing Minimate Giveaway threads on here, but I just found out today that I'm the winner of a Diamond Select Premier Collection She-Hulk (in her Fantastic Four uniform!) statue (#0 out of 3,000) from AFTimes.com!

All of a sudden this rainy Monday became a hell of a lot better! This will be my first statue, so I know nothing about them. Anybody got any additional info on these?

OMG!

ur soooo lucky :)

i wish i was a winner

but im still a loser <_<

oh congrads btw ;)