UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kindrobots

yogafire

So i was browing the interwebs today at work, and came across kidrobots. I think they would b a great addition to my mini collection..Has anybody bought a kirobot yet?

Well, you're asking about 3 different things, aren't you? "Kindrobots" (like Bishop from Aliens), "kidrobots" (like that guy from AI), and "kirobots" (I don't know what this is, but apparently kiro is Japanese for "forked road"--maybe a construction worker robot? Like a Constructicon?). Are you asking about any specific one, or all of them?

They suprisingly have a vast selection for both the simpsons and futurama. The only disappointment i have is that the kidrobot website sells all of them in blind boxes and i dont want to roll the dice like with pokemon cards lol.

They suprisingly have a vast selection for both the simpsons and futurama. The only disappointment i have is that the kidrobot website sells all of them in blind boxes and i dont want to roll the dice like with pokemon cards lol.

• 4 months later...

Sorry about the Necro.

My BF is a huge Futurama fan & i've just noticed these at my LCS, so i bought him a couple.

He really likes Morbo - and what do you know - the first one we got was Morbo!

I have to say, they are REALLY nice figures. It took a great deal of self-restraint to not start collecting them myself.

Alas, the 3rd one i bought him was also Morbo. Is anyone on here collecting these? I'd love to trade Morbo for a Zoidberg or a Mom etc . . .