UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Seriously. What's Up with Capt America Thru Ages Set?

Jatta Pake

I have not seen the Captain America Through The Ages Sets. And I find at least one set of everything here in LA.

Did these every show up on TRU.com? I find it hard to believe these were snapped up during the Christmas rush by regular shoppers, but who knows? What are they going for on Ebay?

I just did a quick look on ebay, seems to be selling for between 15-25, but not many up at any given time.

I ordered mine on TRUs website in October. My closest store never got this set in, and stores that did usually got just 1 case. The TRU 30 minutes north of me had them come in but they didn't get the Heroic Age like the one near me.

Never saw them in SW Washington either.

i found them in tacoma they had 11 f them that was a week before christmas

I passed by a TRU earlier that had it and they still had about 6. Before Christmas, they had around 10 (couldn't fit all on one peg). It doesn't seem like the set was popular in the area.

Also post-Christmas, the most I've seen of the Modern Heroic Age is 2 sets in a single store. Pre-Christmas was 4. But most don't/didn't have it and I've never seen a store with both.

I think they've sold pretty well, actually. Both the TRUs that I frequent got in a case, and both have almost sold through. One I know has two left. Can't say for sure about the other, but it's not many more, and they might have even sold out.

• 2 weeks later...