UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CustomCon 15 - Boyd's Customs

boyd

• 6 months later...

Boyd, I know this is an incredibly old topic to be bringing back to life, but I couldn't find anything else that was a thread to showcase your customs, so here we are.

I'm curious (- I've looked at your site and drooled over your custom work) have you done a group shot of all your customs together? Like all the DC stuff and all the Marvel stuff? If so, could you point me to where I might be able to see them all collected?

If not, would you consider snapping some pics for me (us)?

I'm curious (- I've looked at your site and drooled over your custom work) have you done a group shot of all your customs together? Like all the DC stuff and all the Marvel stuff? If so, could you point me to where I might be able to see them all collected?

Sorry - I haven't taken a group shot of all my customs. The last group picture I took is from last January - a partial shot of my collection with customs and regular releases mixed in. (see attached photo now)

But I can take group shots in the future - right now my collection is boxed up, waiting until the office in our house is ready for me to set up the new display (which the ways things are going, maybe a month or two.) Once that's done, I'll take some group shots - I'm now curious to see what that would look like.

post-66-1178732613_thumb.jpg

Yeah, and something I have to add... the links in your web for your pics are a bit messy... For example, I can't click the "B" files :(

Looking into this now (got an idea for the fix, too). Does anyone else have any problems with my site?

Sorry - I haven't taken a group shot of all my customs. The last group picture I took is from last January - a partial shot of my collection with customs and regular releases mixed in. (see attached photo now)

But I can take group shots in the future - right now my collection is boxed up, waiting until the office in our house is ready for me to set up the new display (which the ways things are going, maybe a month or two.) Once that's done, I'll take some group shots - I'm now curious to see what that would look like.

Hmmm :wub: :wub: I want to see a close-up of that ASAP