UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Fast and the minis

are there even any other characters to make?

Oh, I'm sure a money whore company can find a character to exploit. In Speed Racer, there's always a whole track full of losers that can be made. They don't even have to appear in an episode.

Wave 14: Racers who always failed to qualify for the races that Speed participates in.

are there even any other characters to make?

I mentioned a few back on the 1st page of this thread. There are more beyond that.

We could see Trixie & Pops, Spritle & Chim Chim, unmasked Racer X and Speed with helmet (since AA is prone to be repaint happy), Mom Racer and Sparky, any number of the other racing teams would be a welcome addition also.

Okay, so what does Speed Racer do?

When playing with -- er, setting up miniMate displays, the Marvel ones are easy: they fight. Street Fighter: ditto. LotR 'mates defend Frodo. Logo mates hang with their buddies.

But Speed? All I remember the kid doing is driving. And since he doesn't really fit in the miniMach, I've consigned the car to storage. Which leaves Speed standing around in his socks. Hmmm. If only Trixie were around, she'd know what to do.

THere was that scene in the episode where Speed realized Racer X was his brother so Racer X sucker punched him.